Information we collect/receive
Content and information submitted by users of our website is referred to in this policy as “Customer Data.”
Where Older We Grow collects or processes Customer Data, we do so on behalf of the Customer. Older We Grow will hold Customer Data and related information for a minimum of 2 years after the last instance of contact between Older We Grow and the Customer.
Here are some examples of Customer Data (but keep in mind they are only examples and there may be others):
- Account creation information. Users of our website who provide information such as an email address and password to create an account.
- Services usage information. This is information about how you are accessing and using our services, this may include administrative and/or any support communications with us.
- Contact information. Any contact information you use when contacting us such as email address, company office address, job title, social media profiles and phone numbers.
- Log data. When you use our website our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Device information. We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Geo-location information. Precise GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- Third party data. Older We Grow may also receive information from affiliates, partners, or others that we use to make our own information better or more useful. This might be aggregate level information, such as which IP addresses go with which post codes, or it might be more specific information, such as how well an online marketing or email campaign performed.
Comments. We collect the data, the IP address and browser user agent string when you leave comments on Your Forum, to help spam detection.
Media If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Why we need/use your information
We use your information to provide and improve the Services.
1. Customer Data
Older We Grow may access and use Customer Data as reasonably necessary to (a) provide, maintain and improve the Services; (b) to prevent or address service, security and technical issues; (c) at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters; (d) as required by law or as permitted by the Data Protection Act or GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. Other information
We may use other kinds of information in providing our Services. Specifically:
- To understand and improve our Services. We may carry out research and analyse data/trends in order to better understand how we can improve our Services to customers.
- Responding to your requests. If you contact us with a question or issue, we will use your information to respond.
- Sending emails and messages. We may send customers administrative emails and messages. We may also make contact to inform you about changes in our Services, Service offerings, and important Service-related notices, such as security. These emails and messages are considered part of the Services and you may not opt-out of them. In addition, we sometimes send emails about new product/service features or other relevant industry news. You can opt out of these at any time.
- Marketing. We may choose to use your contact details for our own marketing or advertising purposes. You can opt out of these messages at any time.
We store information about your use of our Services for as long as we need to provide those Services and to comply with legal obligations.
A Customer has many choices and control over Customer Data (related to them) held by Older We Grow. For example, every customer has the right to be forgotten as well as to withdraw consent from any form of contact (unless contact is necessary for fulfilment of the contract) including all forms of marketing communication. Customers have the right to request a copy of any data that we currently hold on them including the source of where the data originated from as well as details of any recipient 3rd party (or categories of recipients) of the personal data. Customers also have the right to be forgotten (erasure) and can request this at any time by using the contact details at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions about your information, our use of this information or your rights when it comes to any of the foregoing, contact us using the details at the bottom of this page.
In addition, the browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage. Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is collected and shared. Older We Grow does not control these choices, or default settings, which are offered by makers of your browser or mobile device operating system.
Sharing and disclosure
1. Customer Data
Older We Grow may share Customer Data in accordance with our agreement with the Customer and the Customer’s instructions, including:
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals to process Customer Data. Some of the software that constitutes as 3rd party that we use includes but is not limited to:
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates in our business to process Customer Data.
Older We Grow is not responsible for how the 3rd party providers may collect, use, share and secure Customer Data.
2. Other information
Older We Grow may share other information as follows:
- With third party service providers and agents. We may engage third party companies or individuals to process information on our behalf.
- With affiliates. We may engage affiliates to help process other information.
3. Other types of disclosure
Older We Grow may share or disclose Customer Data and other information as follows:
- During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Older We Grow’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, a similar transaction or proceeding, or steps in contemplation of such activities (e.g. due diligence).
- To comply with laws. To comply with legal or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
- To enforce our rights, prevent fraud and for safety. To protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or third parties, including enforcing contracts or policies, or in connection with investigating and preventing fraud.
We may disclose or use aggregate or anonymised information for any purpose. For example, we may share aggregated or anonymised information with our partners or others for business or research purposes.
Older We Grow takes security seriously. We take measures to protect information we hold from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and is safeguarded in accordance with GDPR; unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
Contacting Older We Grow
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit our website. Cookies are unique to your browser. Session-based cookies last while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when your browser is closed. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
Cookies allow us to carry out site analytics and personalisation. If you access our website from your browser, you can manage your cookie settings. Please note, if you disable some or all cookies you may not be able to access our Services.
Older We Grow use third parties like Google Analytics for website analytics. You may opt-out of third party cookies from Google Analytics on their website. We do not currently recognise browser-initiated Do Not Track signals as currently there is no consistent industry standard for compliance.